This qualification will include theoretical and the functional operating that provide the learner with the fundamental information and practical skills to empower them to securely and productively work on tele handler on a building site under all conditions.
Learners will find out about and increase practical experience of:
- Relevant enactment and best practice.
- Their job and obligations as plant operators.
- Aids to yield and productive working systems.
- Safely moving in all situations.
- Loading and emptying vehicles with palletised loads.
- Loading and emptying stages (up to 9m in tallness).
- Safely arranging slopes and decreases.
On the last day, the learners will endeavour the NPORS theoretical and practical assessments. On fruitful completion of these assessments the learners will get the NPORS training experience card.